
Yup. Found this while I was blog hopping around. And I think it's really rather true cuz it reflects a part of me deep inside. Although I might be laughing crazily on the outside, doing all the wonked stuff and all but actually I might be hiding how lonely I feel sometimes. Laughter is like a mask for me, shielding and protecting me from all the unwanted attention people might shower towards me. Maybe it's cuz I'm the only child of the family, that's why sometimes I feel kinda depressed cuz I feel so lonely. People might think I'm friggin lucky being the only child. No sharing with siblings, no unwanted arguements and no dumb fightings whatsoever. You might think life is peaceful then. Well let me tell you that, sometimes it become so peaceful and quiet it's freaky. By that time, you would crave for some noise in the house other than voices from the tv. Of course life is full of its pros and cons. So yup. Just have to learn to deal with it anyway.
I don't really tell people bout my fears but loneliness is definately my greatest fear. And when I'm alone at home, it feels so sad cuz no one's here and the only companion I have is my fat tortoise. Thank god for that. Sometimes I just feel that the four walls are closing down on me. I don't know why. I think I'm going cuckoo >.<". Sorry guys for making you read my depressing post =(. It's one of the stupid depressing days I'm having.. Even my playlist is bursting full with depressing songs. I need to download more happy songs to cheer myself up. Maybe a retail therapy. Nyek nyek nyek. *perfect excuse for shopping*
Owh well. *silence*

I think this is like super schweet!!!! =D =D =D Imagine craving that on the bench and 10 years later you passed by again and saw the words on the bench!! so schweeeeeeeeeet!!
But of course... one definate way to cheer me up is...

