Saturday, December 31, 2005
Happy New Year!!!
2:41 PM
Happy New Year Everyone!! =)
Well I would like to wish everyone an early Happy New Year!!!! Hehe. Since I might not be blogging later or tomorrow I guess!! Muahaahha. All of us will be hanging out at Telawi, Bangsar tonight which would be great since we all havent seen Stephy in like AEONS... =D =D ..CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually we *Sare and I* were supposed to suprise Stephy by turning up at her house "mysteriously" after telling her that we were both having some dinner thingy with our rents and were unabled to join her tonight. But things kinda got screwed up and confusing so in the end we decided to tell her that we are coming along anyway. Mehhhhh. =.=" . We are such bad liars >.<.
Woke up at 8.56 a.m. *I'm that sure cuz I read the time displayed on my hp* CRAP. My mum came in and switched on the light *Oh noes* and banged the door to wake me up =) . Reminds me of my schooling days. It's a routine thing. Anyway my tuition was supposed to start at 9 a.m. YUP. I had like approximately 4 minutes to get ready before my tuition teacher arrives at my doorstep. Forced myself out of bed and got ready as fast as I could.
Miss Lo trotted in at bout 9 sumthing and we had tuition. Tuition was alright I guess.. First hour was Add Maths, then Accounts and lastly Chinese. Time flies and three hours were down just like that. NOW I'LL HAVE TO DECIDE WHAT TO WEAR TONIGHT!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
jeanspantsskirtjeanspantsskirtjeanspantsskirtjeanspantsskirt *mumbles*
CHOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again ppl... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier