It's 11.30 ish right now. And I'm bored out of my mind >.<". Just now one of my online friends, Hermit told me his gf wants to break up with him. Poor guy. He really liked this girl and sacrificed a lot for her. The excuse she gave to break up with him was that he was being too nice to her and apparently she doesn't deserve it o.O. No offence man. I seriously think it's a friggin lame excuse. But who am I to comment?? Tried to comfort him but I'm not really a great advisor in like anything. So yeah I suck. Anyway he also actually planned a prank especially for her on their first month anniversary and called me to check whether it was alright. Such a sweet guy man. Eh woman what's your problem lar!?!! Can't you see there's a charming, cute and insanely nice guy WAITING for you?!!?!? Sheesh man. *rolls eyes*


