Monday, December 05, 2005
5 Random Facts bout Me
5:06 PM
5 Random Facts bout Me...
Thanks to Ashy *evilness* who tagged me... BLUEH.. gonna tag you back later... muahahaha =p
*cough cough* Okay here goes...
I bite my fingernails. YESHHHHHHHHHHH. I know it's disgusting and very unlady like but I just couldn't stop the habit. I have to bite them when I'm concentrating, be it in class or watching tv. Don't know why. So yup. I have horrible nails.
I love Jessica Alba and she rocks. Don't get me wrong. I just think she's hot. Like super HOT. Hehehe. Some people think that I'm weird cuz I go all crazy over her >.<". Well you see she's reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly gorgeous and how can anyone NOT go crazy over her?!?!? Sheesh.
I didn't know that Anakin *is this how u spell his name?* is Darth Vader until the last episode of Star Wars =.=" . And I've always thought that Darth Vader = Dark Raider. Oh nevermind.
I used to do cross stich a lot =D. Love it. And I can S-E-W. Muahahahah. Used to be in the Needle work Club back in Form One. Oh shuddup.
And yeah. My record for booking movie tickets online is 96 tickets at one go. But I only needed two tickets at that time =). I'm evil. That's why some people didn't manage to book any tickets for certain movies. Tsk tsk. Maybe cuz there are people like me that Gsc now has a limit for online booking. Bleh. Whatever. I've registered a few more accounts anyway. HAH.
Yeah that's bout it. By the way, I'm going to watch the premiere of The Chronicles of Narnia tonight. Muahahahha.
Ngek ngek ngek..this tag goes to..
ASHY!!! Muahahahhah *you can't tag me back cuz I say so*
Sarah
Lynnie
Yanny
Stephy
Bee
Elsa
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier