Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Weeeeeeeeee!!
7:06 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
Phew. *wipes off sweat*
Finally cleaned up my messy pig sty, after 3 whole weeks of nagging from my mum,The Invincible Nagger, who has been picking on me ever since the hols started. Everyday without fail, she'll manage to find something to nag me. If it's not for not cleaning up my bedroom, it would be for not mopping the floor. And if it's not hanging the clothes at the balcony, it would be not switching off the heater after showering. Apparently I might get electrocuted if I left the heater on after I bathed. Makes no bloody sense at all but NEVERMIND. After all these years, due to her daily nagging, I've mastered the un-master-able skill/technique/whatever-you-call-it and am able to shut off to her constant naggings and pretend that she's singing to the latest hit songs. How chunted is that. =D =D =D
For example,
The Invincible Nagger : STEFANIE NG XIUYI WHY DIDN'T YOU SWITCH OFF THE
HEATER?!?!?!??!
When the impulse hits my brain, it's translated to...
The Invincible Nagger : And I won't call you baby anymore, won't call you baby like I did
before...yada yada...
Therefore, I'm in a peaceful state of mind all the time. Simply wonderful. =)
But today I've decided to clean up my room not because of my mum's nagging but because it's one of my marvellous strategies to get new clothes tomorrow!!! Ngek ngek ngek *evil grins* Thus, I shall now elaborate my masterplan for tomorrow...
Steffie's Evil Masterplan
First of all, I would clean up my room since my mum's getting fed up at me for not during anything for the past 3 weeks of hols.
P.S : Do not get your mum pissed at you if you wanna get new clothes the next day. Must ampu-ampu a bit then when she's happy, you can shop until SHE drops the next day. Mwahahahhha.
Then, book tickets for Zathura *one of the movies that my mum wanted to watch* so she couldn't resist but to bring me out.
When she comes back from work, just mention nonchalantly that I've already booked the tickets AND tell her it was really hard and took a long time to book them *although you did online booking and it's friggin easy*.
Then she'll feel all happy cuz I've cleaned my room AND booked the tickets, thus will be willing to spend on me tomorrow!!!
MUAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! New clothes here I come!!!
Mannn I'm such a genius.
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier