Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Rot Awayyy =S
9:44 PM
Rot Awayyyyy =S
Yup... It's definite.. I AM LIFE-LESS...
Geez. It had been ages since I've blogged. Just too lazy I guess. Or to be more specific there's nothing interesting to blog about apart from me lazing around the house, indulging in comics and chocs AND sleeping. Mann I need a life.
So for now, I'll post the pics which I took last Sunday when I went to watch Yan, ZZ and Boh's performance at Istana Budaya. They were bloody cool =). Besides, Yan's gonna audition for the senior group next year!! *hearts* There's this super cute guy in the senior group. Muahaha. Spotted him when he was playing the violin. His name is Duncan if I'm not mistaken. Am so gonna name my future kid Duncan too...Hehe =)
Us!! =) [from left] JianHua, Kwee Loong, Qing, GG, Cassie, Me and YanPOSERS to the MAX =D [from top] Cassie, Qing, Me and GG ^.^
There's just something bout the stairs =) [Clockwise from left] GG, Me, Qing and Cassie
Anyway, on the same day, I went to the Euro Fair at BU with my cuzzies. It was actually quite fun except that we totally pigged out at the Korean restaurant and felt like puking after the first two chunted rides =.=". Geez this is like my most embarrassing record in my 16 years. I've NEVER EVER felt like puking no matter how many times I go for the freaky rides. Seriously. I think it was the food that made us felt nauseous. Bummer. So not gonna eat anymore before I go for the rides =( . We ended up giving all our remaining coupons to my twin cuzzies and her friends.
Cool lights ^^
THE Top Gun =)
Something I stole from GG's Friendster pics.. love u GG!!
4W =D =D =D *hearts*
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier