Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Marshmallows
10:18 PM
Marshmallows
Don't ask me why marshmallows cuz I DON'T KNOW... just had this sudden craving for marshmallows with chocolate topping *yum..I'm like soooooo hungry now*. Geez this is just one pointless post =.=".
Actually I wanted to update my bloggie with my recent pics in China but by the rate the stupid photobucket website is currently uploading my pics, it will take 1700000 million tortoise years. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh >.<.
School was exceptionally boring today i guess. Me,Sare,Yan,Ashy and ZZ were in charged of the dunking booth for the supposedly carnival today. But the lower sec was having their annual class party and the form fours were busy lepaking around so no one actually wanted to get dunked or bothered to be dunked. What a waste of time setting up the dunking booth and figuring out how it actually works. Hehe but now we understood the mechanics of the dunking booth,we aint teaching the monitors who are gonna be in charged tomorrow XD. Let them figure out for themselves. Mwahahaha.
Yanny brought the pressies she got us from Singapore last week when she went for a totally unfrugal shopping spree there. How suprising. She got me this funny GIANT plushy rose. It's seriously huge.*I'll post the pic of it after the photobucket website finished uploading all my China pics*. And she got Sare a piano pencil. As in literally. The pencil was in a shape of a piano and there's a keyboard imprinted on it. How cute. =D =D
After lunch, we totally lepaked in 5L the whole afternoon and busy sms-ing other ppl who weren't in school, hoping that ONE of them would reply. This just proves how jobless we were. *Phone vibrates* "Oh Oh!! Someone finally REPLIED!!" LMAO XD. Bee, Kimmie, Elsa and Lynnie were at Tekam and were having so much fun. Apparently they have some telematch thingy at 2.30pm and were resting in their rooms when we msged them. Besides, they are going for karaoke tonight. Not fair man. I wanna go TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hehe.. I wanna listen to Tubby and Bee sing =D =D.
The best thing that happened today was while we were lazing in the Physics lab.
Vicki strides in with her usual black outfit and approached Sare.
Vicki: Sarah, are you free on the 23rd of November?
Sarah: Umm.. I think so, why Madam?
Vicki: Oh no lar, cuz on that day right, the Private School's Assiociation is having a dinner and
they chose our school to participate in the performance. So I want something different
for the it. I was thinking maybe you and your group can dance Cats again.
*What the tooooooooooooooooooot!!! Whoopeee!! we are dancing Cats again, again, AGAIN!! =D=D=D*
Sarah: Oh I think so lar.. Umm I'll ask the others and confirm with you okay Madam? By the
way Madam where will we be performing?
Vicki: Oh the KL Hilton and dinner will be provided. So think about it and confirm with me lar.
Sarah: Okay...
Vicki walks out of the Physics lab...
Takes deep breathe... One...Two...*SCREAMMMMMMMMMMS*
AHHHHH!!!! We are doing CATS again!! Hehee I missed the practices soooooooooooooo much!!! =D =D *hearts* Instantly, we started dancing in the Physics lab trying REALLY hard to remember the dance steps.. Sare and I could only remember bits and pieces of the dance.. Uh-oh... but who bloody cares?!!?!? we are dancing Cats again!!!!!! It just brings back loads of memories from the form 2 dance competition and the Dance Fiesta last year. Furthermore I still have my Cat's costume!!!!
marshmallows with chocolate. marshmallows with melted chocolate. marshmallows with melted Hershey chocolate. marshmallows with creamy melted Hershey chocolate. Soft fluffy marshmallows with creamy melted Hershey dark chocolate.
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I'm so hungry now I need 100000000000000000000000 double cheese burgers and 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 banana pies *By the way they are ALL sold out*.
Oh yeah... some quiz I took from Sare's blog...
| You scored as .
Harry Potter | | 75% | Hermione Granger | | 75% | Remus Lupin | | 75% | Albus Dumbledore | | 70% | Sirius Black | | 70% | Ginny Weasley | | 60% | Draco Malfoy | | 55% | Ron Weasley | | 50% | Lord Voldemort | | 45% | Severus Snape | | 35% |
Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...? created with QuizFarm.com |
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier