Sunday, November 27, 2005
Just Like Heaven <3
8:35 PM
Just Like Heaven <3
Omg. You guys seriously HAVE to watch this show!!!! It's uber super duper sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! =D =D =D. Oh my gosh it was the sweetest show I'd ever watched all year and it has an unexpected twist in the end of the story!!!!!!!!! *crooooooooooooooonssss* I wouldn't mind watching it overandoverandoverandoverandover againnnnnnnnnnnn *hearts*.
Went to Shangrilla's Lemon Garden for dinner yesterday cuz my mum wanted to claim the cakes and wine using the vouchers for card members. Food was really good though, had loads of oysters and the chocolate fountain... Mann don't get me started.. It was SO AWESOME!!!! *yummmmmmmmm* =D =D AND they served like escargots topped with garlic and cheese tooooooooooooooo..Simply wonderful =) *hearts hearts*. Drank three glasses of red wine containing 14% of alcohol and didn't really feel anything. But my dad, on the other hand was in BAD condition. He only drank like half a glass of wine and his face was flushed RED. Yup. RED as in tomatoe RED. Heheh. It was soooooooooooooooooo funny. Good thing he wasn't drunk though, or we will have to take a taxi home, cause no one could bloody drive =.=".
Anyway after dinner, we went to watch Just Like Heaven in KLCC. We = Me, mum, dad and aunt. Lined up at the telebooking area to collect the tickets. The guy-in-charged was such a SLOWPOKE that it took approximately 25 minutes until it was my turn. Gahhhhhhhhhh... Should make a complaint someday. Stupid guy. When we were in the cinema, I assumed my dad's brain was totally wonked cause he kept thinking that we were going to watch Zorro 2 although I kept telling him it was Just Like Heaven =.=". What a moron.
Dad : Hey what are we watching later??
Steffie : Oh, it's Just Like Heaven. You know Reese Witherspoon....yada yada yada..
5 minutes later..
Dad : Eh, I rather watch football in Chille's than watch Zorro lar. Stupid show.
Steffie : No comments. =.=" =.=" =.="
Just Like Heaven was really reallllllllllllllllllly good!!!! Highly recommened to watch by mememememememe!! =D =D =D It is about Elizabeth (Reese Witherspoon) who was in a coma after she met with an accident. Her apartment was rented out to David (Mark Ruffalo) and her spirit started to appear in the apartment. Elizabeth didnt know she was in a coma and thought that David was a trespasser residing in her house. Funnily, Elizabeth's spirit could only communicate with David and eventually they became friends. However, Elizabeth doesn't have any memories whatsoever about her identity. So she and David embarked on a journey to search for the truth about Elizabeth and fell in love in the end. The whole story was rather hilarious and touching. Totally worth your time and money ppl!!!! =) =) =) So hurry up and don't miss it!!!!!
Just Like Heaven <3
Fate??
F-A-T-E. I'm sure a loads of people have encountered this question before-"Do you believe in fate??" Well I'm not sure bout you people but I sure do believe in it. Don't know why but I have this strong assurance that everyone in this world has a partner made especially for them and we spend our journey of life searching for the other half, no matter where they are. It's like a lock and a key. There's always a perfect match, a perfect partner for each one of us =). And I also believe that everything happens for a reason.. So if anything bad happens to you all, I'm sure it's just for a short period of time and eventually when everything unfolds itself, everything will definately be alright again.... =)
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier