Thursday, November 24, 2005
I'M BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! =D =D =D
7:37 PM
I'M BACKKKKKK!! =D =D =D
Muahaha. I'm back!!!!!! =D =D As all of you MUST have noticed,I've finally fixed my blog!! Yay!! And I've actually found out the reason why my blog was screwed after Lynnie and Sare explained to me =.=". Apparently I was the culprit, causing my blog's bandwidth to be exceeded. Hehe. Weeeeeeeeeeeelllll I didn't know that I HAVE to host the background image myself =( so I just linked directly to the creator of the skin. Oooooopppppppss....
Oh well. But I've fixed IT!! *hand clapping sound*
Anyway back to the topic.
Hols had been pretty bad for me actually, apart from performing CATS at PJ Hiltion yesterday, which I'll elaborate later. So yeah, back to my streak of bad luck.
My Bad Luck List
My lovely iPod went MISSING. YEAP. M.I.S.S.I.N.G. Some idiot stole it and he/she's gonna BURN in the depths of hell. Now I've gotto look for a job and earn my iPod back. Besides, I can't afford to let my parents know bout the whole issue cause they'll definitely GROUND me for the rest of my life. No more social life FOREVER. *thewordforeverechoesonandonandon*
I'm officially BROKE. Like seriously. I've never been so poor in my whole 16 years of existence.*Sobs* I seriously NEED a job. It's like keperluan not kehendak. Get it?? Okay nevermind =.=". Wth now I'm spitting out K.H stuff. Geez.
Next stop, my PROGRESS REPORT. Thanks to the stupid school which suddenly decided to send our progress reports to our parents via snail mail that my mum actually thought I hid my progress report away from her. What the effffffffffffffffffff. Anyway my mum was actually pissed at me because I got a 78 for chemistry. I was like WTH?!!!?!?!?!??!? Do you know how effing hard to score an EFFING 78 for chem?!?!?!?!?!? And FYFIO *learnt this from Ashy-means for you effing information only* the paper was set by HASLINA. Yes. HASLINA THE EVIL ONE. So judging by the name I guess you'll figure out how hard it was. WTF. 78 is not GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!!?!?!?!? HELLO!??!!? *knock knock* ARE YOU OKAY?!?! *takes deep breath*
Then, my handphone dangler came out. Pfft. It was the cute chicky in the egg if you guys had noticed. Piggy if you ARE reading this I know you fixed it that day...but STILL I'm convinced it's BAD LUCK. =p
Plus, I have to pay up the balance for the dance costumes we got for our Lose Control dance which deliberately summed up to more than a hundred bucks. Did I mention earlier that I am STILL/VERY/PRACTICALLY BROKE?!?!!??! So yeah. How am I going to pay back the balance!?!?? Geez and like suddenly everyone claimed that they had paid for the costumes. But I was pretty sure that some of them haven't paid up yet. BLEHHHHHHH.... There goes my savings once and for all. Sare, I'm coming to join you and be poor FOREVER.
Convinced that I'm having bad luck? =(
Yeah.. I'm sure you are.
Anyway Cats was AWESOME!!!! We performed at the PJ Hilton, specially requested by Mdm. Vicky for NAPEI (National Something Private Education Instituition) =p. Sounds cool huh?? I actually thought it was some lousy function whereby they only have like a few tables or so. But it turned out to be this cool ballroom function thingy where everyone dressed up nicely and it actually was GRAND!! Hahaha it was seriously bloody cool. It was also our BEST Cats performance EVER!! Seriously. Our make up was really striking and we actually looked like cats. Except me I guess cuz I looked like a frigging japanese doll =.=".
We didn't screw up the dance AT ALL!! Woo hoo!! And well at least I didn't screw up my cartwheels either although I was quite sure they looked quite bad cuz my legs weren't straight enough. Oh well, there were reporters and they were snapping away during our dance. I really really hope our pictures will come out in the papers or some magazine. =D =D =D *Prays hard*
We heard like really dumb funny comments from random people before and after or performance though. When we were walking to the restrooms before our performance, there was these little kids hanging outside the function room who pointed at us and said," Look!! They have tails!!" LMAO =D =D =D. Then when we were walking to Coffee Bean in our costumes and make up, comments like "MEOW", "OMG walking CATS!!" *errrrrrr* were heard too. GEEZ. We totally freaked out everyone at Coffee Bean. It was total silence when we walked in. Everyone was just STARING at us. HEHEHEH that was soooooooooooooooo funny!!!! I bet they were half expecting us to jump on the tables and start meow-ing like cats. Hehe LMAO!!
The Coffee Bean dude was totally nice and cool bout it though. He didn't give like dumb comments and tease us and stuff. How nice of him ^.^. Maybe he was just used to see these random people in funny costumes walking into Coffee Bean =D. Cam whoring was one of the main activities that night too *grinssssssssssssssssss*.
THE Cats!! =D [from left] Me, Yan, Elsa, Lynnie and Sare
Red Meow Meow & Purple Meow Meow =)
Orange Meow Meow & Gold Meow Meow =D
Freaky pic O.O
Us!! M-E-O-W!! =D
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier