Friday, November 11, 2005
Bloody Hell
8:51 PM
Bloody Hell
WHOEVER FREAKING STOLE MY IPOD YOU ARE SO GONNA BURN IN HELL AND DIE A SLOW,PAINFUL DEATH YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Takes deep breath* Chillllllll.....
This is so effing screwed up. It's the last day of school when I actually found out that I've lost my IPod. What the hell. Geez why am I so dumb in the first place?!?!?! I should've listened to my mum and NEVER EVER bring anything valuable to school. Blllllllaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
*Sobs* my shiny lime green mini ipod is GONE F.O.R.E.V.E.R
It all happened this morning when I woke up and was pretty blur and all. Actually I was quite hyped up cuz all of us are going out after school to KLCC to watch the Corpse Bride, a movie directed by Tim Burton and the reviews were pretty good. However, while I was about to leave the house, I was fiddling around my bag trying to find my IPod and then I noticed it was MISSING. Yup. MISSING.
Oh shit...
I was so nervous I emptied everything out of my bag and started searching for my IPod. Nope it wasn't there. *Prays hard and cross fingers, hoping that I left my IPod at Lynnie's house or in her mum's car cuz we went to the Planet Shakers concert in Sunway* By the way, the concert was bloody cool and we all got the shirts!! *hearts*
Anyway back to the topic.
Sms-ed Lynnie and asked her to check whether I've left it lying in her house or her mum's car and NOPE it wasn't there. Great. Now I am hoping that either Sare, Yanny or Elsa might had taken it by mistake or borrowed it or you know maybe my IPod like grew legs and walked to their bags or something. And in the end, NOPE noone saw/borrowed/took/used it. What a bloody depressing day.
Good thing we were cam-whoring again the whole day and the whole I-lost-my-IPod-issue was off my mind for like quite awhile. We were posing randomly and crashed into so many pics that my cheeks hurt from smiling and grinning.
After school, we changed and went to KLCC with the whole MIC gang, Tubby,Asher and Keangston. And we totally pigged out at McDs =). Then we went to watch the Corpse Bride. The whole show was pretty good, just that Kimmie and Elsa was practically laughing throughout the movie cuz they have watched it before. Morons. Plus, Elsa was reciting the lines like pretty loudly and it was DISTURBING. *Hehe EVIL ELSA* I could tell the audience behind us was quite annoyed by the commotion we were making cuz they were covering their ears and constantly whispering to each other. I guess they were seriously tempted to ask us to shut up >.<". Oh well....
Victor and Emily playing a duet on the piano. It was so cool. =)
Emily the corpse bride looking pretty freaky
The skeleton kids and Scraps!! Aren't they cute?
I want my IPod back.. =(
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier