Woohoo!! I've finally finished creating my blog!! whoaaaaaaaa it took me like FOREVER man.. =D but now i feel so satisfied!! *grinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssss* muahhahahah.. me, steffie the comp illiterate managed to work out the weird weird htmls!! *griiiiiiinnnnnnssssss even WIDER* heheh =D =D =D
Post exams activities had finally started, kicking off with the "creative model building" thingy, which turned out to be quite fun actually ^.^. I was in the same group as GG, Debbie, Ah Ma, Wee Nie, Kimmie and Michelle and we actually discussed what we wanted to create on Friday. It was really funny seeing that Zeng's group which consisted of Asher, Shawn, Rich n Devan only brought like a roll of manilla card for the activity *not at all suprised*. They were scurrying around,trying to look for random left-overs from other groups so that they can pile them up as their own "model" =D!!
I've actually forgot to bring the stuff GG asked me to. At 6-ish in the morning, I woke up , all blurry and started looking for some random materials to bring to school. I was supposed to bring a few Polly Pockets figurines but I distinctly remembered my mum giving them to my younger cousin sister. Screw. Oh well.. i found a McD happy meal bugs bunny toy car, a weird-looking,flat faced figurine and a Harry Potter sign and just stuffed them into my bag.
Well it turned out that our toy house won first placing in the competition!! I was quite suprised actually... Ours was quite nice but there were others which i thought were really cool too.. Bee's group made a dinosaur egg or sth.. eheheh but it was supposed to be humpty dumpty apparently XD. Then there's whye leon's group who made an Aedes mosquitoe. How weird. Overall it was fun.fun.FUN. =D
The funniest thing that happened today was when Kenneth screwed up the librarian's oath. Hehe..
