Monday, October 24, 2005
Music makes you lose control
10:39 PM
Music makes you lose control
Music makes you lose control...music makes you lose control.. the song is seriously stuck in my head. It has been thumping in my brain since last week and it's still there. Gahhhhhhh. As usual I look super spazzy in my dance just like the previous ones I've done. But according to Sarah, I suit hip hop more than jazz so I look less spazzy in this current dance =D.
After like this super long week, we finally finished our dance!!! woo hoo!!! And we got our adidas sweaters!! well, they are fake but they looked so real that I managed to con a few ppl into believing they're real adidas =D =D =D. We should really get our outfits at Hang Tuah next time, they are so bloody cheap!! On Sunday, all of us went to Ween's house to practise our dance... Fuiyohh her house is like the size of my house to the power of 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000!!! Seriously. She is one lucky girl I tell you. Her house has like 11 rooms and 6 bathrooms if I'm not mistaken. Plus, she has a private bathroom attached to her room and it's as big as my bedroom. Well, it's slightly smaller but you get my point. The dance practice was alright but it was really tiring. However, at the end of the day we ordered Dominos and totally pigged out =).
Should I take Chinese as one of my SPM subjects or should I not?!?! I'm okay with the language but the thing is I'm afraid I couldn't cope next year o.O. If I'm taking Chinese too then I'll be sitting for 12 subjects next year and that's a LOT =S. My dad was giving me this super duper long lecture on the importance of Chinese and how by taking Chinese I'll get a wider scope for job-hunting in the future.Great. I really shouldn't have brought out the topic in the first place. Stupid me.=.="
Oooo I can't wait for the 24 hour famine!! =D =D I'll be sleeping in 3M together with Elsa as we are the "disciplinary" ppl and we're supposed to "jaga" those who are sleeping there too. Heheh how totally wrong to put the ppl who creates havoc as the "disciplinary" ppl =p. I really hope everything turns out well!! We're so jammed pack with post-exam activities this year o.O. On Wed there's like the dance competition then Thurs the variety concert to raise funds for Mr.Suresh and Fri the jamming session *I'm sooooooo looking forward to it!! =p* and the 24 hour famine. Plus, I'm leaving to China on Sunday midnight. Whoa what a packed schedule =D =D =D but of course I'm not complaining... At least we have stuff to do than just bumming around feeling bored... But the bad thing is I hardly get to see Elsa, Sarah and Yanny these few days.. Everyone's like busy doing their own stuff =( Elsa's practising her dance with the P ppl, Sarah's in chapel 24/7 practising for the jamming session and Yanny's doing her dance too.. Sob sob.. The only time we actually got together was during the librarian's meeting. How sad is that.
Oh oh oh!! And David got fired by Boss today during meeting. He was playing with a rubber-band*which is seriously DUMB* while Boss was giving us a lecture on how librarian's should be disciplined at all times or something similiar to that. Then Boss totally like scolded him and brought up Matthew's complaint against him.
Boss: "What's wrong with you?!?! I really don't know what's wrong with you. Some of you are
like angels in the library but devils outside there. David you'll have to ask
your Form Four friends what's wrong with you and change your attitude. Do you hear
me??"
David: "Yes madam."*kept nodding and nodding and nodding throughout Boss's scolding*
Rittttttttttttttttttte.. As if anyone would bother to do that. He's just so bloody annoying that no one could stand him.
OH!! tomorrow's the fancy dress competition!! =D =D Birdy and Asher are our class reps!!! Hehehe if I'm not mistaken Birdy's going to dress up as Cleopatra but I'm not sure what's Asher's costume though... Must remember to bring my camera tomorrow!! =D =D
And ppl if you're too bored or have nothing better to do, try this...
2. Type Failure.
3. Instead of clicking on "Google Search", click "I'm Feeling Lucky".
Check it out.. it's pretty dumb actually. Took me 5 mins to get the joke. =.="
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier