Sunday, October 30, 2005
I survived the 24-hour famine =D
3:52 PM
I survived the 24-hour famine!! =D
Whoa everything happened so fast!! I've already went through the netball finals, CF jamming session and lastly the 24-hour famine!! =D =D =D n I'm ALIVE!!! =) Okay.. I'm being a bit tooo hyper here. Well, mainly cuz I'll be leaving to China in approximately 9 hours time. Can't wait!! Man... this is gonna be a super duper loooooonggg post.
On Fri, we've had the BM drama competition and our class was acting out the Pusaran drama. I didn't know how mangkuk I was until I actually thought Pusaran was a chimpanzee but actually it's a cow =.=". Hehe.. Hari-Hari was Pusaran, Yau Seng was Junid, etc. Leon was totally freaky with his black robe and all as he was the executor who was supposed to kill Pusaran. The MIC in K class totally rocked man!! Their sketch was really really good and the guys were really cool actors.
Pusaran and the gang =)
I totally swear this is a part of the sketch and not something else =p
The posers =D =D =D
After the sketch, we were all bumming around with the chapel area and took loads of funny pics =) .That was so much fun.
Us fooling around with the props =)
Shanon and his pointed boobs
We won the netball finals!! wooooooohooooooooo!! During the match I was so hyper and higgghhhhhhhhhh that i was literally jumping around. Seriously. Anyway we ended up with a draw and had to carry out the penalty shoots. Our class reps were Debbie, Jo-anne and I while P class's were Xi-Lin the moron XD, Pui Yee and Khoony. We won by the aggregate of 2-1.
Jamming session was a blast!!!! haha everything was totally cool.. As usual we were the transparencies ppl and we were right in front. The pastor was really awesome too and the story of his was really powerful and touching. I could tell quite a lot of ppl were tearing. Including me. The whole form five CF team was amazing.. the combination and all.. you guys rock!!! Especially Sung's rap =) *you were so cute Sung* and Kenneth the vain pot's kick-ass drumming. Everyone really enjoyed the whole session. Before the session ended, the form four CF team performed All About You and it was just simply amazing *hearts*. Au Yong did his solo like PERFECTLY, Elsa and her excellent vocals, Sare the cool guitarist, etc.
Elsa you rock!! =)
Asher and Sare on stage ^.^
After the jamming session, we were cam-whoring like mad with the form fives. =)
Us with Sung =D
Kenneth, Wei Yang and Sung poser-ing =)
Us with Sung again ^^
We went to McDs after that with the MIC and it was just simply HILARIOUS. We caused so much commotion there that the workers were staring at us amusedly. Shanon stole Bee's phone and wallet like a gazillion times and hid it away. Later they stole Kimmie's bag and hid it somewhere and Kimmie had to run around looking for it. Then they hid KENNY'S bag near the Ronald McDonald's figurine and Kenny totally freaked out. Apparently his mum's sari or baju kurung*either one* was inside and his mum will totally kill him if he lost it. Or something similiar to that. While Kenny was searching for his bag like a headless chicken. Bee was following plus video taping him with her camera. And SHANON was following Bee who was following Kenny and video taping him with my camera. Except that he didnt SWITCH the camera into video mode. How moronic is that.
Then we've decided to prank Shanon. One of us took Bee's wallet and phone and hid it then we blamed Shanon about it and asked him to give it back. He kept denying it and totally freaked out. Mwahahaha. To join in the fun, Bee yawned and it looked like she was tearing and Shanon was now jumping around like mad, trying to look for her stuff.
Shanon: "I swear on my mother's name I didn't take it!!!"
LMAO =D =D. You've gotto admit that Shanon we totally PUNK'D u!!! Hehehhhe man that was sooooooo GOOD...
Famine was really great too!! Apart from the fact that Elsa, Bee, Jack, Justin, Soonk, Khai Wen, Terri, Sarah and I had to clean up the classrooms for the participants to sleep with brooms and mops. Garrrrrr that sucks. The classrooms were sooooooo dusty man.. Oh well.. before the whole famine started we were messing arounf in the hall and posing with the instruments. XD
The band =) Bee the pianist, Elsa the singer, Yan the bassist, Sare the guitarist and I as the drummer
The ice breakers were really funny as Elsa and I got the best ice breaker-- splashing water on ppl =D =D =D. Actually we were supposed to ask the participants some questions related to AIDS but we asked the dumbest questions and simply splashed them with water anyway even they'd got the answers correct. Muahahhaha.
Elsa: "If you guys managed to answer this, you won't get splashed."
Steffie: "What did we have for lunch just now?"
Random person: "McDs!!"
Elsa: "You've got the answer correct but whatever."
*SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHHHHHHHH* Mann i totally miss that... *grinssssssss* In the end we splashed so many ppl that they decided to get revenge on us and totally drenched us =) That was so much fun fun fun!!
Us totally drenched!!
We were soooooooooo noisy that night!! We were actually supposed to make sure lights off at 12 and everyone goes to sleep but we were the ones creating havoc in the room!!! =D =D That included making ghosts faces with the torchlight, guessing words written with the torchlight on the walls, randomly rolling over each other*trying to squeeze onto Elsa's foil, doing a Mexican wave with our feet which were covered with the sleeping bag, FLAPPING our feet in mid air etc. Seriously we are such morons. Hehe I think we only slept at 2 in the morning.
Oh oh oh!! The next morning, I remembered that I've the school's phone booth's number and gave it to GG. She called and the phone rang quite a number of times. It was soooooooo funny seeing random ppl running towards the phone and picking it up. LMAO. And Kim Horng got so pissed when no one answered when he said hello *I wonder why*. Hehe.
Victim no 1: Siew JianHua
Victim no 2: Keangston Sam
Victim no 3: Yong Jack Meng
The best part of the whole famine thingy was when we had to prepare our own sandwiches. That was sooooooooooooo torturing. We got everyone to make their sandwiches at 5 and everyone was just GRABBING everything they can see. The record holder was Khai Wen I think cuz her sandwich has 6 layers of bread o.O. Everyone was yelling at each other to pass the stuff like mustard, ketchup, tuna, cucumbers etc. Then the worst part was everyone finished MAKING their sandwiches in like 10 secs and we had to WAIT and STARE at the food until 6 to break fast. I swear I wont ever waste any food EVER AGAIN.. We actually countdown to 6 and at that instant everyone pigged out and started attacking their sandwiches. I've never tasted a sandwich so good in my entire life.
Mdm Norhayati posing with her masterpiece *she's so cute!!!*
Us with the sad puppy face =D
Us chewing Yean's arm. Muahahah.
Sare's sandwich and mine =)
Whoa form four year came and went. It was really a fun year mannn.. If not for the reshuffling class programmes I wouldn't have know Kimmie, Bee, Asher, MIC and everyone else. I'm soooo gonna miss it next year =(
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier