Thursday, October 20, 2005
Dancing roxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!! =D
7:37 PM
Dancing ROXXXXXXXXXXX!! =D
Wow, I'm like sooooooooooooooooo tired today. This morning we had the english sketch competition and it was so sucky. I still couldn't believe that we were last and we LOST to C and M which both classes did it at the very last minute. Plus, the C ppl actually read from the paper in their hands. WTH.
Our sketch was entitled "The History of Oreo and Milk", written by GG and the props were prepared by Debbie. I thought the whole story was really cute!! It was about how Oreo*ZZ* met milk in the refrigerator and lived happily ever after. Meanwhile, before he met milk*Ah Ma*, celery*Ah Ma AGAIN* was in love with him and wanted him to be her husband but then at the same time, the strawberry jam*Kimmie* wanted him too. The story goes on n there were the "keh-leh-feh-s" *minor characters* who were the mango*ME* and the pear*Birdy* ^.^. Birdy was so cute!! *He wore Deng Zhao's wig!!*Oh well, GG was quite disappointed with the results and everyone kept telling us we were so much better than M and C class. Stupid judges.Grrrrr..
the "cool" pic... from left: Ah Ma, ZZ,Birdy*look at his wig*, me and Kimmie =)us again!! ^.^smile!! =)the mango and the pear =D
After that, I was dancing the whole day at the chapel area, like seriously. My legs are now aching so badly cuz I was dancing from 10a.m - 3.15p.m. No joke man. Our class is using Lose Control by Missy Elliot to dance and the moves are quite cool seeing as we have Michelle, Wee Nie and Kimmie here ^.^. However, our moves are like so similiar to L and P class's moves!! Heheh.. great minds think a like mannnnnnnnnnn!! =D =D =D
Newayz, Lynnie found a Britney Spears song which was damn cool and we are using it for Mr. Suresh's variety concert!! The song is a mixture of Baby One More Time and Tearin' Up My Heart by N'SYNC. I hope we can choreograph in time though cuz the auditions are on next Wed, which is less than a week =S.
Oh oh!!! Around 6p.m., some guy came and delivered a bouquet of roses to me!! I was so suprised at first and my grandpa didn't wanna open the door as he thought the delivery guy was a con-man. Then I looked at the card and it was from Yanny!!! Thx Yanny!! the flowers are so beautiful!! hehe... ur aunt spelt my name wrongly though.. she wrote it as "Stefanine" instead of the common mistake which everyone makes. =) So cute.

the roses!! =D they are so pretty!!
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier