Friday, October 21, 2005
Blah...
10:31 PM
Blah....
Man.... now I really wished I'm at Pangkor toooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! =( The whole day in school was just totally boring and we just bummed around the doing nothing except the part where a few of us *Yean,Shemaine,Cass,Terri,Yan and I* freaked out cuz the famine thingy is NEXT week and nothing has been done YET. Everything was PLANNED you see.. but NOTHING was carried out. We are so screwed. Futhermore, I was supposed to chair the meeting today cuz no one was here. Tubby, Keangston,Alex and a whole bunch of Interactors were at the Pangkor trip while Lynnie and Fimy were absent.
*This morning, on the way to class*
Tubby: "Hey Stef..."
Me: "Hey Tubs...*all blurr*
Tubby: " You're chairing the meeting today yeah.."
Me: "Uh-huh..." *Continued walking*
Hold on,wait a minute. WHAT?!?!?!?!?!??? I'm so DEAD!!!!!!!!! I don't really know what's happening actually.You see...*Takes deep breath* Lynnie is in charged of the famine and the event is next week and she's not here and we really need her cuz she's the only one who knows the itinerary for the whole famine thingy. Plus, we don't even have an estimated number of how many ppl are coming and the games and performance are not even planned out yet. Futhermore, we don't have sponsors and we haven't even settled the food problem. I'm only in charged of the T-shirts and I think I've got that settled but what about the other souvenirs like the badges and the wrist bands??!?!!?! *At this point I was totally freaking out* Besides, I can't really brief the members on the random project which Keangston is in charged with the assistance of Fimy cuz both of them are not HERE and I know NOTHING. Hence, I'm so dead/mati/R.I.P.
The only thing I can brief about is on the Coin Drive whereby Yean will just announce the amount of money we had collected throughout the week. Umm.. the longest that will take is like...let's say 10 minutes?! How am I going to last for 1 freaking hour?! =.=" Luckily Yan was here and we kind of sorted out the whole thing. Man, we really should have skipped school today. Newayz, both of us tried calling Lynnie at 9a.m. to brief us bout the itinerary and her phone was off. Shucks. Then we called her house and no one picked up. In the end, the stupid money-eating-moronic phone booth ate all my coins. Wth. At the last resort, we got Yan's phone from the office and called Lynnie's mum.
Well, at least we got the itinerary settled. Now's the food. I went to talk to Uncle Jimmy bout it and he agreed to cater for us at RM120 for 50 ppl. How nice of him and I think the price is quite reasonable ^.^. Besides, I'm asking Pin Ruh to get her mum to sponsor us some food too =). Then maybe we can have chicken rice when we break fast!! =D. Me and Yan are going to sponsor onde-onde/ala-ostrich eggs/cheok-chai-dan/a type of Malay kuih which is green in colour too!!
We also went class-to-class and asked the form threes who took the form to give their names and the others who are still interested in the famine.Somehow it turned out no one was interested. Great. After going through all the trouble, GG came and told us that there is no meeting today and we are supposed to be in our classes. How dumb lar wei. Shouldn't have went through the trouble doing those stuff. CHEH.
While we were bumming around, Boss came up to us...
Boss: "What's wrong with the David guy ar? Are you in the same class as him?"
Me: "Umm.. I don't know.. what's wrong with him?"
Boss: " I'm asking you and now you're asking me back..*smiled vaguely*
Yan: " He's pretty annoying and irritating at times.."
Boss: " Yeah I've heard. Apparently this David got onto Mrs Matthew's nerves too for being irritating. Stupid
boy."
How smart of David to get on Matthew's nerves. He's so dead during meeting on Monday.
Whoa.. my whole body's aching from the dance practices we are having. We seemed to be dancing none stop today and yesterday. My muscles are all kejang-ed and they felt wobbly o.O. This shows how unfit I am these days as a result in eating and sleeping too much. I need to work out!!! Maybe I should go to the gymm with my mum!! =p Oh oh oh!! and chapel was a total chaos today cuz Asher's not around =p.. we were actually dancing and suddenly all these CF ppl came and started jamming. All of us ran to the chapel area and started jumping like mad hooligans and singing really loudly. Hehe..I think the whole new block heard us and Jia Shyuan was banging on the drums like crazzeeeeeee as usual.=D =D =D
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier