Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Bag-less Day
11:06 PM
Bag-less Day
Yup. Yan and I actually decided today was bag-less day as we don't really bring anything to school anyway. But today itself I had loads of stuff to bring to school. CRAP. Oh well i sort-of cheated and stuffed everything I wanted to bring in a Mambo bag.=D I feel so empty while coming home from school as my bag was missing.Gahhhhh >.<" I'm so bringing my bag tomorrow.
School was pretty alright today, as usual. Except the fact that Fat P was being a total moron again. He didn't allow any classes to on the radio and practise dancing, as we might "disturb" others who are having classes. Wth. WHO BLOODY HAVE CLASSES IN THE MIDDLE OF POST EXAMS?! what an ass. After assembly no 1 bloody cared and we played the radio really loudly. Everything was fine until stupid Faridah came running in and started screaming at us for using the radio.
Faridah: "Who gave you the permission to on the radio?? Didn't Mr.Peter announced today that
you're not supposed to on the radio in your class?? Don't worry I won't report you all,
I'm just telling you."
Guess what?? Later that day I found out that she reported both W and P classes to Paandian bout the radio thingy. Thanks a lot Faridah. What's wrong with you woman?!?!!?!? All the other teachers didnt bloody care and ur such a goody goodie!! Sheesh.
During lunch, me, Elsa and Asher were hanging around at the little balcony outside our classrooms cuz we were too lazy to go down for lunch and Asher was skipping duty as usual. Apparently he had skipped prefect's duty for the past FIVE months O.O. *how did he do that?!?!* Anyway the form fives were jamming at the chapel area and they were so bloody cool!! =D We were singing along to the songs they were playing and it was fun until.......
Asher: "Do you actually believe in what you sing??"
Me: "Erm...." *silence*
Okay. Here we go again. I actually sort-of/half believe but I don't know. Seriously. It's like I do believe that God exists but he/she just takes different forms in different religions. Do I really believe in Christ as in whole-heartedly?? That I don't know. Maybe it's because i haven't really decided and yet to make my choice. I guess the thing is I was brought up in a staunch Buddist family and I was only exposed to Christianity in secondary school. Oh well... I guess I need a lil bit more time. *stones in front of the comp*
Oh oh oh!!! After lunch, Elsa went to look for Jia Shyuan to help alter her entry song for tomorrow's singing competition and I just tagged along. She's gonna sing "Take My Breathe Away"!! Awesome!! =D =D and she sounded really good when she was practising too!! =D =D go Elsa!! Plus, she and Zhii will be performing "Timless", a duet by Kelly Clarkson and the Justin Gua-sth guy!! Oooo I simpy love love love love that song!! ^.^ Can't wait for tomorrow!! Anyway we went to the chapel area to look for Jia Shyuan and ended up having a totally cool jamming session!! I was sitting on a table in front of the drums *which was a total no-no* and Jia Shyuan was MAD I tell you... MAD!! He banged the drums so hard that at the end of the jamming session I was partially deaf just like everyone else. Everyone was practically yelling "What's WRONG with you?!?!" to him during the practice. We sang Open Up the Gates over and over and over and over again and it was totally cool. The song was stuck in my head throughout my whole journey home. =D =D I love jamming sessions!! ^.^
i've got soul but i'm not a soldier